Sunday Video Love: Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings)

on
Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally downloaded Silversun Pickups' latest album, Neck of the Woods, that was released last month. (If The Smashing Pumpkins and Coheed and Cambria had a baby, it would be Silversun Pickups.) They're playing at Edgefest this year, but I opted not to go since they'd be the only band I'd want to see and paying $50 for a ticket is too expensive for me to justify (plus, it's on a Saturday, and I have way too many appointments to get a Saturday off — it's wedding season, after all). So, I've decided I will have a Silversun Pickups music video marathon instead.
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings)"
  1. I liked it until they started singing, lol *ducks and hides*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I don't take offense to that, a lot of people don't like Silversun Pickups because of the vocals. It's like, I love The Smashing Pumpkins, but I kind of hate Billy Corgan's voice. It's an acquired taste, really. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9