Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:
  1. Favourite cheek highlighter? I used to be completely obsessed with NARS Hungry Heart, but I am really, really digging NARS Miss Liberty at the moment. There's this sparkling, almost wet look to it that makes my skin look perfect and luminous. I totally picked it up on a whim and kind of felt guilty about it because I have so many highlighters, but I don't regret it at all now (especially given that it's limited edition!).
  2. Favourite brow highlighter? My go-to used to be MAC Ricepaper, but I'm currently loving the light golden-champagne shade in MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in This & That. It's so underrated, but it's really flattering on all skintones. And I like that it's not matte, but also not too shimmery or metallic.
  3. Favourite face highlighter? My face is way too oily to use highlighter all over my face, so I don't really utilize highlighters in this way. But if I had to choose one, I guess it'd be MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade. There's a bit of iridescence, but it's very subtle.
6 comments on "Survey Says..."
  1. Now you've made me want this Nars Miss Liberty! Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kahyen! I think Miss Liberty is still available at NARS counters and at Sephora. I know it's still available online at Sephora. And I've seen it at Murale, too, I think. You can always call ahead and ask them to hold it for you if they have it. :) I would definitely try the NARS counter at The Bay Fairview, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a NARS counter at The Bay Fairview? You're kidding. I had no idea. I was just there (that was the counter where I checked out the Tour de Fabulous lipglasses.) I just placed an order on Sephora online, too... oops. The Naked 2 palette became available so I snatched one up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Yeah, the NARS counter at The Bay Fairview is right across from Shiseido! :) I used to shop there SO MUCH because I worked at the Lancome counter there, lol.

    I'm thinking about grabbing the Naked 2 palette, too. I said I wasn't going to when I reviewed the first Naked palette last month because they seemed too similar... but now I'm tempted, 'cause the colours are very pretty... but I also have so many shadows... :( Let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... now I want Miss Liberty, too. DAMMIT, DENISE. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz -- LOL, you won't be disappointed! Miss Liberty is GORGEOUS. I like it more than Hungry Heart, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9