Friday Five

on
Friday, April 29, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. If you were suddenly unable to make any excuses, what could you realistically do today to address whatever in your life is keeping you from being healthy and happy? Do exercise, and start saving money.
  2. What are your feelings about professional wrestling? I don't really care for it, so I'm not really for it or against it. Either way, I'd rather watch UFC, and I am really pissed that I'll be missing tomorrow's fight with Georges St-Pierre.
  3. What is the brightest, most colorful article of clothing you actually wear once in a while? Sadly, I would say 95% of my wardrobe is black, mostly because I've had to wear all black for my entire working life. That 5% is blue, and is in denim pants form. But, I do have this oversized pastel pink t-shirt with the words, "California Disneyland Park" and Minnie Mouse printed on it. I've had it since I was 3. I wore it as a nightshirt then, and I wear it as a nightshirt now. Now that is low cost per use.
  4. What's something you do, not because you want to or because someone's compelling you, but because it's the right thing to do? Being polite and courteous to every single one of my customers, even if some of them are downright bitches. Such is the nature of retail.
  5. What's a food you’ll keep eating until it either runs out or someone stops bringing it to the table? Warm, freshly baked bread. It's just so damn good. I'll also stop eating it if I have to unbutton my pants... But if I'm wearing leggings, then I'll also stop eating it if my stomach feels like it's about to explode. Gluttony and gluten = YUM.
5 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. I'd seriously be depressed if I couldn't eat gluten.

    I love sticky rice deserts, pizza dough, bread, etc. to damn much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think gluten takes up, like, 50% of my diet, maybe more. I mean, noodles is one of my main food groups, along with bread. I actually know a girl who is allergic to gluten, and I feel so bad for her when she goes out to eat, 'cause it pretty much vetoes like, 90% of any menu. Gluten = one of life's greatest pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH, I love bread too! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah okay I seriously just LOLed at your "I refuse to join twitter" in your bio section. Hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9