Friday Five: Strawberries

on
Friday, August 24, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's your favorite way to eat strawberries? On their own. Or on top of frozen yogurt, like from Menchie's.
  2. What's your favorite strawberry-flavored food or beverage? I love the strawberry milkshakes from Johnny's. And I also love strawberry banana smoothies from Freshly Squeezed. And strawberry cheesecake and strawberry shortcake. Speaking of which, when I was a kid, there were these strawberry shortcake ice cream bars that were glorious. But I can't find them in Canada anymore, sadly.
  3. What object in your line of sight is strawberry-coloured? A tube of MAC Cremesheen Glass in Galaxy Rose.
  4. What geographic location near you could be much cooler if its name were modified to contain the word 'strawberry,' and what would this new name be? Orangeville could be re-named Strawberryville...
  5. Here are 500 Wikipedia articles with the world strawberry in their titles. What's something interesting you learned from one of them? The Strawberry Quik meth myth.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Strawberries"
  1. Funny questions! I love sweet strawberries but can't stand it when they're a little sour. And I also love strawberries on frozen yogurts.

    Okay, so the next time we meet, if I'm heading out from work, I'm going to bring you a strawberry cupcake from Prairie Girl which is OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. I've never tasted strawberry icing that actually tasted like real strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, YES, PLEASE. :D

      Where is Prairie Girl? Are they so good that I need to make a trip downtown specifically for these cupcakes?

      Delete
    2. It's in the concourse level at First Canadian Place, so basically only open during Mon-Fri 9-6. If you're in the area, so worth the side trip! I'm not a crazy cupcake person but have been back repeatedly to get these as a mood picker upper on bad days.

      Delete
    3. Yeaaaah, I'll need to make a trip downtown one of these days... But it sucks they close at 6:00. I feel like I never go downtown before then. BOOOO.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9