Red Lobster

on
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Shawn and I finally got to curb our Red Lobster cravings tonight! Hello, Four Course Seafood Feast:

Those glorious cheddar biscuits!

New England Clam Chowder

Caesar salad

Garlic alfredo shrimp and scallop pasta

Apple Crostada with caramel drizzle

Oh, god, I died. A meal with those biscuits is always a good meal. But luckily, everything else was good, too. Not transcendent (like the biscuits), but definitely worth going back for. And definitely a good value at $18, seeing as the entrée is already that price on its own. I forgot to get more biscuits to bring home, though, sadly. I will make up for it and bring home an entire basket next time...
10 comments on "Red Lobster"
  1. OMG those biscuits are totally worth gaining a million pounds for! Too bad about not getting some to take home, though. They're always super nice about packing 4..or..6 in a doggy bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOM NOM NOM!!!! I freakin' LOVE Red Lobster! When I'm on my yearly endless shrimp pilgrimage, it's one of those don't talk to me, don't even look at me, i'm too busy devouring these little crustaceans type of deal.

    Oh, BTW, I caved and went to Pixel 8 but did not have the ramen. I had my tried and true fish filet with Japanese curry again. I will try the lobster soup base one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, "When I'm on my yearly endless shrimp pilgrimage..." BEST EVER.

      Ahhhhh, my BF is exactly the same. He'll go to Pixel 8 and always get the same thing (sliced beef teriyaki on rice) even if he's like, "I'm gonna try that next time." You need to try this lobster soup base ASAP!!!

      Delete
  3. Yummers, now I wish I got the apple crostada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty damn good... like an apple crumble folded into an apple pie! :D What'd you end up getting?

      Delete
  4. Holy smokes. I'm so going there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YESSSSS. It's so sad because I don't live near one, so I go to the one near Shawn's house. But SO WORTH IT. Mmmmm. If you do go this weekend, eat like, 14 biscuits for me.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9