Helena Beat

on
Sunday, October 23, 2011

It is impossible not to want to dance when this song is on. So I put it on repeat and dance around my house.
4 comments on "Helena Beat"
  1. Haha, when I sit in front of the computer, then I tap my foot... and bob my head... and do a little neck shimmy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I've been hearing this song everywhere. I had no idea what the title was and, until this post, referred to it as simply "that song that sounds like an arcade game" LOL

    And those kids are badass. Is that John Ritter's son or just someone who looks a lot like him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I actually downloaded Foster The People's album a few months ago and never got around to listening to the whole thing, so that was how I heard this song. I don't listen to the radio so I didn't even know it was their single! But it's SO GOOD.

    I think it's someone that just looks like him? I'm not too sure. I haven't seen John Ritter's son since... Joan of Arcadia, lol.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9