Hero Certified Burgers

on
Monday, October 24, 2011

Highlights of my weekend:
  • An 8-ounce Hero Burger with cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, zucchini relish, Hero sauce, and Ancho chipotle
  • Downloading States' new full-length album, Room To Run (sounds like Blood Red Shoes meets Rilo Kiley)
  • Pre-ordering Paramore's new Singles Club EP ("Renegade" is dangerously catchy)
  • Spicy waffle fries with chipotle dipping sauce at Willie Stouts
  • Coffee and pumpkin spice muffins at Tim Horton's with Ben
  • Buying two new pairs of black leather booties for work (30% off at The Bay!)
  • Getting new candles from Indigo: Lollia's No. 50: The Air I'm Breathing, Voluspa's Japonica: French Cade & Lavender, and Lucia's Laurel Leaf & Olive
  • Getting new polishes from OPI's The Muppets collection: Fresh Frog of Bel-Air, Gone Gonzo!, and Divine Swine
8 comments on "Hero Certified Burgers"
  1. Oooh, so much to say!

    1. I think I'll have a giant cheeseburger for lunch tomorrow. Thanks, Denise!

    2. I love Rilo Kiley but don't know Blood Red Shoes or States. Having a listen now.

    3. Want to see those boots!

    4. Thought of buying those candles @ Indigo too but didn't. Gaaah! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Liz, I think those candles are still on sale at Chapters for 30% off! Snatch 'em up while you can! :) States is great -- instrumentally, they're more like Blood Red Shoes, but vocally, they remind me of Rilo Kiley (though I do think States has stronger vocals). Definitely check 'em out! And yesss, eat a cheeseburger -- I still have to eat at Craft Burger and at Five Guys... I will need to make a burger odyssey one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Hero Burger is replacing the Lettieri at Queen and Spadina. As soon as it opens, I am going to grab one for dinner, as it's on my way home from the gym. I'm kind of excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Sydney, I'm so excited for you! :D Hero Burger is really expanding here... The one I went to is at Queen and Bathurst, so I'm kinda surprised they're building another one so close to it, but I guess that's downtown for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, that looks good!

    Waffle fries are the best kind of fries on earth. Period.

    I have noticed the sale signs at Fairview when I go there for lunch. How's the selection like? Actually, I shouldn't... I'm trying to save up for my upcoming trip. It's SO hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary:

    True.

    True.

    Oh, The Bay is having BAY DAYS until November 1, so everything in the store is on sale. I think all the shoes are like... buy 1 pair, get 20% off; buy 2 pairs, get 25% off; buy 3 pairs, get 30% off. I bought two pairs, but one of the ones I wanted was the display pair, so the saleslady offered me an extra 10% off. :) I am tempted to buy some new UGG slippers, though I'm not sure if the sale applies to them. :(

    Also, we're still on for Friday, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Is Sydney down? Where would you like to go?

    p.s. If you want, I can grab you some of those Pyrex beakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Mary! Sydney can't make it, sadly. :( I'm down for anything really. I feel like we should save Kenzo with Sydney, lol. Anywhere you want to try? Let's go somewhere we haven't been. :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9