Friday Five

on
Friday, October 21, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be? When I have work, it's getting up. Without fail, I never get more than five hours of sleep on a day I have work. When I don't have work, getting ready to go out. I'm just supremely lazy on my days off, and sometimes I just don't wanna put on any make-up or straighten my hair.
  2. What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible? Going to bed. I'm a night person, so I tend to do everything before going to sleep, and once I'm on the Internet or watching a really addictive TV show, I just don't wanna go to bed.
  3. What everyday task do you perform especially well? Putting make-up on. I can do perfect winged out liquid eyeliner on three hours of sleep.
  4. What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day? Eating breakfast. Up until last month, I would just have a cup of coffee, get ready, and go to work. But I'm trying to be healthier, so I've started eating some toast with peanut butter along with my coffee. It's hard to keep this up, though, 'cause I've got my routine down to the minute. I eat breakfast, I'm late for work. And I hate getting up early (see #1), so I'm usually late for work.
  5. What everyday task makes the least sense to you? My skincare routine. I mean, the routine itself makes sense, at least to me. But it's the fact that I have time to put on three serums, but not enough time to eat breakfast. Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous.
2 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. Aside from the ability to draw the perfect winged line, we're almost exactly the same! I love sleeping in too but I don't like to go to sleep right away. I noticed often when I'm browsing for new blog posts around 1-2am, yours go up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, how terrible is it that I'd rather make blog posts than sleep? :P

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9