Hero Certified Burgers

on
Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I did today (first day off in six days):
  • Played The Sims 3 (with Ambitions and World Adventures Expansion Packs!)
  • Downloaded City and Colour's new album, Little Hell, from iTunes
  • Got seven inches of hair chopped off (first hair cut in a year)
  • Went to Hero Burgers with Shawn and got an 8-ounce Hero Burger with Canadian cheddar, lettuce, tomato, mayo, ketchup, and Hero sauce, along with their Ultimate fries that are so fresh cut, some of them still have the root hairs on them (Hero Burger is still my favourite "fast food chain" burger, though South St. Burger has slightly better fries)
  • Finished Breaking Bad: Season 3 (now waiting impatiently for Season 4, because holy shit, Season 3 was ridiculously good and both Bryan Cranston's and Aaron Paul's Emmy Award wins last year were so well-deserved)
Overall, it's been a pretty good day.
3 comments on "Hero Certified Burgers"
  1. BIG fan of breaking bad over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so behind on my burger eating! I live near a Hero and I have never been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kat -- OMG, Season 4 starts in a couple weeks! The finale for Season 3 was insane, I'm getting anxiety over it. I really should stop watching television, it's going to give me high blood pressure...

    Hi, Sydney! You need to eat a Hero Burger, ASAP. They are so ridiculously good. I don't live near one, but I reckon I'd be 400 pounds if I did. :(

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9