Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Dosh

on
Monday, June 20, 2011

After opening and unstocking about 20 boxes at work, my nails were completely wrecked, which is a shame because I loved the colour I had on. But that gave me the opportunity to try yet another shade from Butter London. Dosh is an apple green with gold and green shimmer. I find that depending on the light, it can look more acid green or more pistachio green. It's a really funky colour, and is great if you like brighter, more unique shades. The only problem I had with the polish was actually in the formula. All the other Butter London shades I tried were so opaque that I could get away with just one coat. I found that Dosh definitely needed two, almost three coats to really get the same opacity. That having been said, it still had the same smooth application, easy flow, quick drying time as the other Butter London shades. I'm just being nit-picky, though, since it's still infinitely better than many, many other brands' formulas.
3 comments on "Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Dosh"
  1. I love that colour!!!

    I'm super tempted to get Butter, but I'm afraid I'll get hooked and I buy enough pricey cosmetics/skincare already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, my Butter London addiction has cost me upward of $150. :(

    It's just one of those brands that continually churn out really cool, unique shades that make me wanna buy all of them... It's like Chanel and their limited edition polishes (Nouvelle Vague, anyone?). SIGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh this is beautiful. You are tempting me now!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9