Friday Five

on
Friday, June 17, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced? Skincare. Cleansers, toners, serums, and moisturizers; my skincare routine is expansive and expensive. The most expensive skincare product I buy on a regular basis is Lancôme's Génifique. At a retail price of $125 per 50ml bottle, I'd say that's overpriced. After skincare would definitely be make-up, but because I get so much of it at a discounted price or as gratis (free), I don't see it as overpriced anymore, even though the retail price of it is.
  2. Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters? There's a box in my dad's old bookshelf in which he used to put all of his extra change that he couldn't be bothered carrying around.
  3. A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face? Haha, totally. For example, playing Angry Birds while lying down on my back in bed. Oh, man, I've dropped my cell phone on my face more times than I can count, and it hurts.
  4. What did you last take out of your freezer? A honeydew-flavoured Melona creamsicle.
  5. How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house? None, actually. Any presents I buy are either pre-wrapped (like, at the store), or go into gift bags.
2 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. I love melona creamsicles! mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, me too. Love the mango ones as well. I could seriously eat an entire box in a day. :(

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9