Johnny's Hamburgers

on
Monday, May 23, 2011

Post-fireworks meal at Johnny's: epic charbroiled cheeseburgers, perfect crispy fries, and delightful vanilla shakes. Victoria Day might very well be my favourite holiday.
4 comments on "Johnny's Hamburgers"
  1. I passed by this place this weekend and told Rich how it looks like a cool dive but wasn't sure if it was good or not. How would you rate it? Prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Johnny's is like an institution. It's been around for so long and developers are always trying to buy their property, but they refuse to sell because they're so popular. I would rate the burgers like, 4/5. I've had better, but it's still one of my Top 10. It's $3 for a burger and $4 for a cheeseburger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold up, that burger only cost $3??? Whaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW, RIGHT? It's cash only, but OMG SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9