Safa Tikka & Kebab House

on
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
I was craving Indian food, so Shawn and I went for a late lunch/early dinner at Safa:

Vegetable samosa innards

Beef samosa innards

Fresh, delicious, fluffy naan

Chicken tikka with onions on a heated plate

My favourite, lamb qorma

There was nothing we ordered that I didn't like. Everything was so damn good, we seriously sat for ten minutes straight without saying a word because we were too busy stuffing our faces. Considering the time we went to eat, there was only one person serving all the tables, but our waiter was still courteous and efficient. The restaurant itself is nice and clean, with big windows all over and sunlight streaming throughout. I like that they kept the decor simple and light, because I find a lot of Indian restaurants to be very dark and dingy. The best part, though? Our meals came out to less than $15 a person after tax and tip. I will definitely be going back there. I think I will try the butter chicken next time.
4 comments on "Safa Tikka & Kebab House"
  1. Oh my, everything looks delicious! I love Indian food so much. Too bad Jeffrey is allergic to onions, which pretty much means he can't eat anything on the menu. :(

    Now I'm craving naan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love indian food!! mmmm naan with just curry sauce is the best!!! I want everything you had!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( He can eat... naan... Is he only allergic to onions when he eats them, or can he not touch them either?

    We need to have an Indian food date. Also, I start work at 1:15 on Saturday, June 4th, so we can definitely go to the MAC sale early. :)

    And Mimi, I can eat naan with pretty much anything... even by itself, lol. I don't know what they do to that bread, but it's like crack.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9