Food Delivery: February Macarons from The Social Blend

on
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
You know who always gets me the best Valentine's presents? Myself.

The Social Blend February Macarons

The Social Blend February Macarons

Like Christmas, I don't really celebrate this holiday, but a holiday is always an excuse to treat myself to something I wouldn't normally. It's practicing self-love, but like, within reason. As expected planned, I did not ration my Lunar New Year's macarons, so I obviously had to get another box from The Social Blend. (Listen, it's not my fault that Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day fall so close to each other this year. So this is still within reason, okay?) The actual Valentine's Day Box didn't excite me as much as their February exclusive flavours (denoted with an *), so I got a custom box of nine: 

Strawberry Crunch

Double Raspberry

Blueberry Cheesecake

Cherry Blossom*

Chocolate Salted Caramel*

Strawberry Lamington*

Mandarin*

Mixed Berry Pistachio*

White Chocolate Mango*

I just realized Family Day is coming up next Monday and these will definitely get stale by then, so unfortunately, I won't be able to ration these, either...


The Social Blend
130 Eglinton Ave. E.
Toronto, ON M4P 2X9
(416) 484-9919
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9