Dining Out: Dry Crispy Chicken Wings, Dual Smoked Rib & Braised Rib Pho, and Stir-Fried Butter Beef Rice with Sunny Side-Up Egg at Nam

on
Friday, July 19, 2024
My colleagues and I decided to go out for an early dinner after work at Nam:

Nam's Dry Crispy Chicken Wings

Dual Smoked Rib & Braised Rib Pho

Dual Smoked Rib & Braised Rib Pho

Stir-Fried Butter Beef Rice with Sunny Side-Up Egg

I say this with no exaggeration: this was the best Vietnamese meal I have ever had in my life. I have not actually been to Vietnam, but this place is owned and run by actual Vietnamese people (no offense to the dozens of Chinese-owned Viet restaurants in the city) so I trust that the food is as authentic as it can get here. (Also because my colleague, who is actually from Vietnam, said that this is her personal favourite Viet restaurant in the city and she's very picky about her Viet food, so I trust her judgment.) All the food we tried was excellent here, but the Dual Smoked Rib & Braised Rib Pho, which I shared with Minji, was truly outstanding. It's the only pho I've ever had where the meat was actually separated from the bowl of noodles, and the meats are so juicy, so tender, and so flavourful, that I see no reason to get anything else. Well worth the premium pricing. Nam2, its sister restaurant, is also great (they share the same menu), but the service is far, far, far superior at Nam. And they actually listen to you when you tell them NO CILANTRO.


Nam
9206 Leslie St.
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2N8
(905) 763-3888
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9