Photolog 2019: Day 274 of 365

on
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Cheeseburger with American cheese and Russian dressing

Cheeseburger cross-section

Margherita pizza with soppressata and Italian sausage

Since I got off work at 4:30 PM (which is rare for me, as I normally work evenings, but I'm training a new manager so I have to work certain mornings this week), it was a rare occasion today where I was actually able to meet Ronsee for dinner right after he was done work. (I legit can't remember the last time I was able to have dinner so early.) So I suggested to go to The Good Son since I had such a great experience there last time and Ronsee had never tried it before. We decided to share the signature cheeseburger (served medium with American cheese and Russian dressing, and a side of hand-cut fries) and the pizza special of the day, a Margherita with soppressata and Italian sausage. Both were delicious, but the burger needed to be hotter (you'll notice how the cheese was melted, but not stringy after pulling the burger apart) and the pizza, despite having a truly excellent crust and a good amount of soppressata, was way too stingy on the cheese. (They used halved pieces of cheese rather than full blobs. The Margherita pizza I had last time had proper, big blobs of fior di latte, so I know they were cheaping out.) Still, they were both a joy to eat and I don't regret it one bit, 'cause I mean, if you're gonna have a cheat day, having both a pizza and a burger is the proper way to do it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9