Photolog 2019: Day 273 of 365

on
Monday, September 30, 2019
Mari kimbap and spicy pork kimbap

I literally had 30 minutes of sleep this morning before having to go to work. Returning to work from vacation always sucks, but it was particularly brutal today. (This is when being nocturnal seriously fails me.) I was way too tired to make lunch, so I got some kimbap from Mari Kimbap. My choices: the Mari kimbap (ham, egg, crab meat, carrot, pickled radish, burdock, and spinach) and the spicy pork kimbap (spicy pork, cucumber, romaine, carrot, pickled radish, burdock). I totally underestimated the size of these rolls, though, 'cause I was stuffed to the brim after one (the spicy pork one, and let me tell you, they are not fucking around when they say spicy), so now I have another roll for tomorrow's lunch. All the better, too, 'cause I have to get up at 5:30 AM to get to work.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9