Photolog 2019: Day 275 of 365

on
Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I had to get up early today just to bring back my 24-hour urine collection to the lab for testing (I live a glamorous life), so I thought, "I'm already up and out; might as well get some brunch." (Yes, this is just how my thought process works.) Went back to Starving Artist (basically my new fave brunch place) and wanted to try something different, so I got an iced Americano and the Monte Cristo sandwich waffle: ham, turkey, and Havarti on French toast waffles (I decided on fruit salad as my side to make it somewhat healthier?). It was pretty good 'cause you can't really go wrong with those particular sweet-savoury flavour profiles, but it does need a healthy dose of maple syrup to keep it from getting too dry (not complaining, though, 'cause maple syrup with the ham-and-waffle combo is fucking supreme). I do think their Eggs Benedicts are still their best option (and obviously anything with the potato waffles, which are, as mentioned, revolutionary), but the sandwich waffles are a decent second choice. On the plus side, the sandwich was so massive that I could only make it through half, so I have lunch for tomorrow, too.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9