Friday Five: Spinning

on
Friday, February 22, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's had you spinning 'round in circles lately? Bills. And boys (well, one in particular...).
  2. When were you last on a bicycle? Probably three years ago? Like, a week after I bought it. And I'm not even sure why I bought that bike. I think maybe out of nostalgia, because I'd always had a bike and my old one was getting too rusty to use. But living where I live in suburbia, I always drive everywhere and don't have the need for a bike. And, let's be honest, I'm not exactly outdoorsy... But I really should take that bike out again, even if it's just to ride around my neighbourhood.
  3. Who's the best storyteller you know? My friend, Anj. When she tells a story, I can so vividly imagine what she's describing, it's like watching it on film rather than just hearing about it.
  4. How well do you handle carnival rides? Very well; I love carnival rides. Though I tend to go to carnivals more so for the food... I'm more of a roller coaster kind of girl myself. The more thrilling, the better.
  5. What do you think of TV game show, Wheel of Fortune? I like it as much as the next person, I suppose. It's not my favourite game show, but it's entertaining when it's on. Of course, I rarely ever watch cable television to begin with.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9