Friday Five: Wallflower

on
Friday, October 12, 2012

This week's Friday Five:
  1. What do you remember about high school dances? The only high school dance I went to was prom. I remember being really self-conscious in a dress, because I never wore dresses. I remember wearing heels that were super uncomfortable, so I changed into my Converse about half-way through the dance. I remember my date was one of my guy friends who I don't even remember the name of now (still not sure what happened to him). And I ended up hooking up with some other girl's date (I don't feel that bad, though — she ditched him and left early because she got her period and was wearing a white dress... eep!). 
  2. At whose house would you and your friends usually gather after school-related activities? Oddly enough, I never gathered with my friends after school. I took the subway straight home and did homework. When I was in senior year, my friends and I would go to the mall after school on Fridays to go shopping and have dinner, but that was about it. I was pretty tame in high school. 
  3. Who in your school had a memorable nickname? I honestly can't think of anyone right now.
  4. What was your high school cafeteria like? It was quite nice. We had proper wooden dining tables and matching cushioned chairs. But then again, it was called a dining hall, not a cafeteria. It was pretty fancy, actually.
  5. What were some of the crazy (or just memorable) things you or your friends did while driving? I don't think we did anything crazy while driving. We might've smoked pot and then gotten in the car to drive, but not while driving.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Wallflower"
  1. LOL, stealing some other chick's date! Period on a white dress - AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!

    Oh, man. I didn't enjoy high school at all. Total late bloomer here. I'd go to a dance and my overprotective parents would come to pick me up at like... 8pm. -__-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL, you know, it's not as bad as it sounds (me stealing another chick's date, not the period on a white dress -- that's actually as bad as it sounds). She ditched him, anyway, and they weren't dating or anything. I think the guy was a friend of a friend and she just asked him last minute. He was a male model, lol. Dumb as shit, but nice to look at. :P

      I actually really hated high school until my senior year. That's when I stopped caring 'cause I was like, "I ain't gonna see you bitches again." And my parents gave me a lot more freedom. I was allowed to go out more and have a later curfew, and obviously, later curfew = more shenanigans. :)

      LOLLLLL @ your overprotective parents!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9