Bath & Body Works: Fall Candle Haul

on
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
One of my favourite things about fall, other than the fact that it marks the end of summer (call me crazy, but I'm just not a big fan of summer), is that it gets cooler outside. And when it gets cooler outside, I feel more reason (e.g. less crazy) to light candles inside. Especially if those candles smell all warm and cuddly. And it just so happens that Bath and Body Works is having their "Buy 1, Get 1 Free" sale on all fall candles. So, you know I had to stock up.

Lavender Vanilla and Leaves

Autumn and Mahogany Teakwood

Lavender Vanilla: Lavender, vanilla, cedarwood, jasmine, and citrus
Leaves: Ripe delicious apples, red berries, and golden nectar
Autumn: Dark pomegranate, sweet red apple, and woodsy fir balsam
Mahogany Teakwood: Mahogany, cedarwood, oak, lavender, and geranium

Oh, god, I love fall. I think I will need to go back to stock up some more.

What are your favourite fall scents and candles? Did you pick anything up from the sale?
4 comments on "Bath & Body Works: Fall Candle Haul"
  1. Yay! I checked out the fall scents last time we were in store but didn't want to buy them at regular price considering BBW always goes on sale. Will have to pick up some this weekend. Thanks for the headsup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, anytime! ;) I think I'm going to pick up another couple of Lavender Vanilla candles. I never thought I was the type to like lavender or vanilla, but the candle is amazing!

      Delete
  2. I went a-sniffin not too long ago but there were SO MANY new scents that I just got really confused and walked out empty-handed as usual. I think I'm going to repurchase the Marshmallow Fireside that I loved all last winter for sure. And maybe one of the pumpkin ones interested me but god knows which one it was now. Browsing the website right now and I'm still confused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, BBW gets super overwhelming when their new stuff comes out. I narrowed it down to four, but I think I'm going to go in sometime next week and smell some of the other scents I didn't get around to this time. I don't know how long their candle sale is going on for, so we shall see 'cause I refuse to pay full price, lol. I'm interested in seeing what Marshmallow Fireside smells like -- if it's not too sweet, I may pick it up! I think I may take a sniff at Sweet Pumpkin Cinnamon, Cider Lane, Spiced Cider, and Spice... Though I feel like a lot of them have very similar notes (usually cinnamon, vanilla, apple), so I may narrow it down to one or two. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9