Pho 88

on
Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Since it's been so hideously hot outside, I've been opting for vermicelli noodles with grilled pork and spring rolls instead of a big bowl of my usual rare beef pho. Add a glass of iced Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk, and it's heaven.


Pho 88
325 Bamburgh Circle
Scarborough, ON M1W 3Y1
(416) 497-8899
6 comments on "Pho 88"
  1. OMG I haven't had bbq chicken with fried spring roll vermicelli is SO LONG. Yummmy!!!

    And Vietnamese coffee is insanely good. I had it at every meal when I went to Vietnam. Must be why I gained 10 pounds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes, blame it on the coffee... But, for serious, the condensed milk makes it SO ADDICTIVE IT'S LIKE CRACK.

      Delete
    2. It is!! I got hooked like you wouldn't believe so I bought the special kit that they use to make that coffee and some ground coffee beans from some market there. The binge continued long after I left lol

      Delete
    3. LOL, do you still make it now? And do you drink it black or do you put condensed milk in it?

      Delete
  2. I haven't had vermicelli in so long! I think it's a sign of old age when you keep ordering piping hot pho no matter how boiling it is outside. :x

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9