Friday Five: Fading

on
Friday, July 20, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something in your possession whose color has obviously faded? My over-sized pink Disneyland shirt that I wear to bed. But, to be fair, I've had it since I was four.
  2. Which of your talents, skills, or abilities has faded as you've grown older? My flexibility (I used to do gymnastics!). And my web and graphic designing skills.
  3. Among people you know, who seems best able to fade into the background in a crowded room? My ex-boyfriend. All my friends are much less passive.
  4. What song seems to have a ridiculously long fade-out at the end? "Ender" by Finch. The song is 13 minutes and 28 seconds long. The singing ends at 5 minutes, 36 seconds.
  5. What recently prominent person seems to have faded quickly into oblivion? Taylor Lautner. Not that I keep up with his life or anything, but wasn't he like, a really big deal during the whole Twilight hoopla? I'm sure he'll be in the spotlight again after the final Twilight installment later this year, but still. At least Robert Pattinson came out with Cosmopolis (even though apparently no one watched it). And Kristen Stewart was in Snow White and the Huntsman (even though everyone wished she wasn't).
2 comments on "Friday Five: Fading"
  1. You've had a sleepshirt since FOUR??? Holy crap.

    I don't think Taylor Lautner will ever get a real job again. He's a 1000 times more wooden than even Kristen Stewart. If I were him, I'd just retire on the Twilight money and pursue something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEP! And it's still in MINT condition. Except for the fading, you know... And the bleach marks. :P

      Haha, totally agreed. Poor guy. If he keeps his body the way it is now, he could possibly pursue modeling...

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9