Ozotic Nail Polish in 505

on
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I wore Ozotic's 505 to Montreal last week, and I swear to you, every single person I spoke to asked me about my nail polish, from store clerks to waitresses to my guy friends. My friend, Edward, was like, "Dude, I can't even concentrate on what you're saying, 'cause your nail polish is insane." I swear he wasn't high at the time. 505 is a multichrome polish, so depending on the angle, it looks like a cerulean blue with deep violet edges, then teal with deep blue edges, then turquoise with brown-plum edges, then fuchsia-purple with indigo edges... And all throughout, there's shimmer that also changes with the angle! It's insanity! I am totally in love with this polish, and even though it requires about five coats to get it opaque (I actually cheated and used two coats of 505 on top of Julep's Marisa, and only used one finger to test the opacity of 505 alone), it's totally worth it. You can get your hands on Ozotic's nail polishes at Harlow & Co., who has free worldwide shipping with purchases of $50 or more.
6 comments on "Ozotic Nail Polish in 505"
  1. That shade is so mesmerizing!! Also, it totally reminds me of Ursula from Little Mermaid. Must be the colours??

    I'd totally rock that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I get a little Ursula in there. It kind of reminds me of a fly's body...

      I haven't found a really good dupe yet, but Models Own has a shade called Aqua Violet that is sort of similar, and I think theirs is $10! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG. I have to find a good vendor in Australia that sells Ozotic! Not a fan of all chromes but this one is amazing! O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably the most dazzling multichrome I have ever used. You need to find it! I don't know who actually sells Ozotic in-stores in Australia... But you can always find it online if you can't find it there. :P

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure I had a dream about wearing this nail polish!
    PS. pick a date for March baking sesh :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9