Friday Five: Green

on
Friday, February 17, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's your favourite green article of clothing? My bright kelly green "Ithaca is Gorges" tee that I got when I was visiting my brother at Cornell several years ago. Although, to be fair, it's the only green article of clothing I own...
  2. What could you do with a little bit of extra spending green this weekend? Buy a second battery pack for my Nikon 1 J1. Or maybe some extra packs of cigarettes...
  3. In what way are you conservative of natural resources? I automatically turn off the lights when I leave a room. I don't leave my car idling. I recycle. I try not to take longer than 15 minutes in the shower, or leave the water running needlessly (like when I'm brushing my teeth).
  4. When did you last shoot some pool? Perhaps five or six years ago. I have since learned that I am not good at pool, nor do I like it.
  5. Of whom are you envious lately? Anyone who wins the lottery. Always.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Green"
  1. I'm the same for #3. It always shocks the hell out of me when I go to places where people don't do that. Everything going in the garbage and no concept of conserving anything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, even Tim Horton's has those fancy separating recycling/garbage bins. But this is apparently a very Canadian notion... Not many other countries make recycling/conserving a regular occurrence, sadly. :(

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9