Chocolate Pudding & Red Velvet Cupcakes

on
Thursday, February 16, 2012
I love going to Janetta's house, 'cause the moment I get there, she feeds me. She needed a "taste tester" tonight for her homemade chocolate pudding, and who better to volunteer than me?


The result? Super creamy, super chocolatey, super delightful deliciousness. Two thumbs up and an A+ from me! And then she gave me a container full of mini red velvet cupcakes that she made for Valentine's Day! (She is obviously trying to give me diabetes.) They were ridiculously good, moist and flavourful, with delicious cream cheese frosting...


Cute, no? Visit her blog to get the recipe!
9 comments on "Chocolate Pudding & Red Velvet Cupcakes"
  1. I've GOTTA remember not to look at your blog late at night. I don't like baking and I'm sure mine wouldn't turn out this beautifully... so I'll just melt down a Toblerone bar and make a hot chocolate. God, Denise, you food whore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I've never made a hot chocolate with Toblerone! It sounds divine, though... And, SORRY, I JUST LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH.

      Also, if I wasn't baking with my cousin (baking extraordinaire), my cupcakes wouldn't look like that, either. :(

      Delete
  2. OMG! I totally followed her blog when i was still blogging on LJ! Her series of extreme coupon collecting and her cat posts always amazes me!! So cool how you guys know each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Irene -- she's my cousin! :) Small world, eh?

      I used to be on LJ until I moved over here. :)

      Delete
    2. OMG! Small world indeed!! You were on LJ? What was your username? I there for 10 years! I still feel bad about leaving LJ, it's been part of my life for sooooo long! My username was irene82.

      Delete
    3. My username was frikkinchicken. :)

      Delete
  3. I've been toying with the idea of moving from LJ to another blog.com for awhile now! LJ is soo dated, but I just can't abandon my thousands upon thousands of posts/photos ..ugh.

    I wonder if there's a way I can transfer my old stuff to blogspot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a way, but I don't know how difficult it'll be. Check out this link.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9