Friday Five

on
Friday, October 14, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer? There are some ice packs in my freezer.
  2. What non-book items are on your bookshelves? Mostly DVDs. I actually think there are more movies and television show box sets on my bookshelves than books, sadly.
  3. What song or album in your music collection doesn't fit in with your usual tastes? I may have one or two (or eight) Spice Girls songs...
  4. What item in your wardrobe really doesn't match anything else? Nothing, really, most of my wardrobe is black with way too many pairs of jeans.
  5. What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways? There's a scar on my pinky finger that I got in Grade 6 track and field; we were doing the relay races, and one of the girls on my team accidentally dug her nail right into my finger as she was passing me the baton. I remember it bleeding a whole lot; it's been 14 years, and there's still a faint scar.
4 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. Say You'll Be There???? lol

    And I have this scar on my knee which I got when I was a kid. I ran my knee straight into the HEAD of a rusty nail. Ewwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Mary, obviously I have all the classics: 2 Become 1, Say You'll Be There, Stop, Mama, Goodbye... I even have some of the non-classics: Who Do You Think You Are?, Holler... Man, Spice Girls were seriously such an important part of my childhood...

    LOL, how did you manage to run your knee straight into the head of a rusty nail? That is so super gross, I'm kinda totally cringing as I type this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Spice Girls back in the day. It was my deepest and darkest secret for a while.

    Man, that must have been some fierce relay. Or that girl's nails were made of adamantium. I have a scar on my right upper arm from a ferocious pillow fight that shattered a glass lamp. And one on my knee from falling on the metal tooth of a dental floss. Yup... dental floss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I loved Hanson at one point in elementary school, so Spice Girls really wasn't all that embarrassing...

    LOL @ dental floss!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9