Friday Five

on
Friday, June 3, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was your best summer vacation like? I've had a ton of good ones, but I think the best summer vacation would be the one I spent three weeks in Asia. I think I was 14 or 15 at the time, and I went with my family and my cousins to Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. Maybe it was because my brother and I were with our cousins, who are around the same ages as us, and could play games and stuff. But it's also seeing the different cultures and immersing ourselves in it.
  2. What was your worst summer vacation like? I don't know if I've had a really terrible vacation, but I remember when I went to Europe for the first time (I was 11 and we went to Rome for a week and then to Barcelona and then went on a week-long Mediterranean cruise). I was with my family and some of my parents' friends, and their friends were just such assholes. It kind of ruined some of the trip for me, because I dreaded going anywhere with them, even though the places we went to were beautiful.
  3. What food or drink reminds you of a particular summer? Fresh coconut water served in a coconut shell will always remind me of my trip to Thailand. And Rocket popsicles remind me of every childhood summer I had.
  4. What summer-only activity do you now look most forward to every year? A bunch of us usually go to Canada's Wonderland once or twice a summer, and it's always a lot of fun. We go on all the roller coasters and eat funnel cake with soft serve ice cream. So good. And we also go to The Ex once a year (though this is more at the end of the summer, in early September) to walk around and try different foods (last year, it was deep-fried butter and a deep-fried Mars Bar) and, of course, look at the different exhibitions.
  5. What summer movie or summer reading are you most looking forward to this year? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9