Lollia Shea Butter Handcreme

on
Thursday, June 2, 2011
When I first heard of Lollia (a few years ago, after Oprah first announced her love for their products), they weren't available in Canada, at least to my knowledge. Slowly, they became a little more accessible in Toronto, being carried at independent gift shops and apothecaries. Then, they were available at Anthropologie when it finally opened its doors in Canada. I bought a tube of the Shea Butter Handcreme in Imagine (Flowering Willow & Lotus), and I was hooked. So I was surprised when I found a whole assortment of their products at Chapters (which actually have quite an impressive gift department), and that they actually have all of their Lollia products on sale for 30% off! With Shawn's additional 30% discount, you know I had to snatch up all of their Shea Butter Handcremes:

Calm (Hyacinth & Honey) and Wish (Sugared Pastille) - box packaging

Calm (Hyacinth & Honey) and Wish (Sugared Pastille) - tube packaging

Relax (Lavender & Honey) and Breathe (Peony & White Lily) - box packaging

Relax (Lavender & Honey) and Breathe (Peony & White Lily) - tube packaging

Lollia is known for their gorgeous packaging, each box and tube adorned with a different motif and colour scheme. But the product itself is fantastic: super-moisturizing but sinks right in and isn't greasy at all. And all of them smell positively delightful. If you appreciate beautiful products, definitely check out this brand. You won't be sorry.
5 comments on "Lollia Shea Butter Handcreme"
  1. I know, I'm obsessed. I almost don't want to use them because they're so pretty but that would defeat the whole purpose of stocking up on them. I may end up picking up some of Lollia's other items, while Shawn has a discount. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it better than L'Occitane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kahyen! :) I do like L'Occitane, but I find it to be really heavy and greasy. Like, I'll put it on and I'll go on the computer and there will be fingerprints all over my keyboard. I like Lollia slightly more if only because I find I get the same moisturization but with much less grease/tackiness. Plus, the packaging is cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a whole bunch of Lollia products at the Outer Layer on Queen West and thought of you. Their package is SO adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9