Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 455

on
Monday, December 26, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What was the last TV show you marathoned? Gilmore Girls, followed by Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.

  2. What are you doing today? Working. It's Boxing Day, and it's gonna be fucking nuts.

  3. Who is the sexiest tabby you know? I don't know any tabbies, actually. My friend has one named Wasabi, except I've never met him.

  4. Favorite George Michael song (RIP, George)?


    My god, this song played all the time on the radio when I was a kid. But it's quite the guilty pleasure now.

  5. Did you get any makeup for Christmas? I got myself a lot of makeup "for Christmas" (it's gotta be everyone's excuse for buying makeup in December, right?), but two items that I received were the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette, and Papa Don't Peach Blush! I might have dropped a couple not-so-subtle hints. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9