The Lights on the Horizon Tour: Death Cab for Cutie — Soul Meets Body

on
Sunday, March 27, 2016

Here's the video I filmed of Death Cab for Cutie performing "Soul Meets Body" during the Lights on the Horizon tour with Metric at Air Canada Centre on March 23, 2016. It's been a decade since I heard this song played live (the last time was when they were performing at Cornell in 2006, and I was visiting my brother there) and I got so nostalgic because I played the shit out of this song (and Death Cab's Plans album in general) in my second year of university. Like, I distinctly remember walking along to the beat of this song up my street to the bus stop, down to the subway... Even though they've released three albums since, "Soul Meets Body" will always be the song that defines this band to me and the song that represents the pinnacle of Death Cab for Cutie's career.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9