Friday Five: Without Lamps, There'd Be No Light

on
Friday, March 27, 2015
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When you were seventeen, how did you spend most of your Saturdays? I was in senior year of high school, so you know, parties. Otherwise, I was usually roaming Queen Street West with Janetta, shopping, eating, and watching local bands at tiny venues. We also used to spend a lot of Saturday nights eating pizza and watching DVDs.

  2. What was your high school locker like? Actually really organized. I had a lot of locker shelves. I also decorated it a lot; I had origami cranes and flowers hanging everywhere, photos I took of friends and of bands at concerts, cutesy art prints, etc.

  3. When did you last have to replace a missing screw? I honestly can't remember. I think maybe when one of the arms of my glasses fell off, but it's been years.

  4. What was the last thing you drank out of a Thermos? I don't own a Thermos brand one, but I do have Contigo travel mugs (these ones that I got from Costco) that I use daily. So, coffee. Always coffee.

  5. Do you still possess anything you created in high school? I did a lot of art in high school, so I still have all my sketchbooks and paintings and photography somewhere in storage. 
2 comments on "Friday Five: Without Lamps, There'd Be No Light"
  1. So sad that my days of eating 6 slices of pizza and a box of donuts are over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah we used to pack it in like champs. GETTING OLD SUCKS.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9