McDonald's Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich

on
Saturday, March 5, 2011

So, I finally tried the new Sausage 'n Egg Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich from McDonald's. And, let me tell you, this is the George Clooney of breakfast sandwiches: Delicious, delectable, sexy, and just beautiful to look at. They're better than the Tim Horton's ones, if you believe it (and a million times better than the ones at Dunkin' Donuts). And with a free cup of coffee on top of that, it made my morning downright enjoyable, even on two hours of sleep. And, guys, I'm not a morning person.
2 comments on "McDonald's Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich"
  1. Oh. Dear. Lord.

    That looks like the perfect way to start the morning! Why have a sausage patty, egg, and processed cheese in between plain English muffins when you can have them in between BUTTERMILK biscuit?!!

    Do you always get a free cup of coffee with that or was it just the free coffee promotion they're having until today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I know! Don't get me wrong, I still love the classic McMuffins... But there's something sexy about those buttermilk biscuits... My solution is just to get one of each, lol!

    And it was only the free coffee promotion they were having, lol! I wish I always got a free coffee at McDonald's!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9