Bambi

on
Sunday, March 6, 2011

Forever and always a classic.
6 comments on "Bambi"
  1. Erm... I have never seen Bambi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD. You need to watch it. Like, right now. This was the first Disney movie I ever watched. I think I was 4, and it was like, a vital part of my childhood.

    Not watching Bambi is like... not having watched The Sound of Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm... I have never seen The Sound of Music.

    LOL I hope we can still be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Whoa. Like, what did you do when you were a child? Did you watch Mary Poppins? Did you watch Cinderella? Or Pinocchio? WHY WERE YOU SO DEPRIVED?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA... I KNOW RIGHT!

    I watched Mary Poppins RECENTLY (at the urging of Jeffrey), and erm, I've never seen Cinderella or Pinocchio. Haha... OMG maybe I am a FOB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is this possible, Sydney?! I think you need to spend like, an entire evening just watching Disney classics. Bambi, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland... Most of them are just over an hour, so you can get at least three movies in, in a single night. And the Sound of Music! All of the classic songs are from that movie! That's a must-watch, too.

    Now I'm really curious as to watch you watched when you were a kid... I don't know anyone who hasn't watched these!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9