Friday Five: Out with the old

on
Friday, December 30, 2022
This week's Friday Five:

  1. Among people with whom you are not personally acquainted, who most made you laugh in 2022? BTS.

  2. Among people with whom you are not personally acquainted, who most inspired you in 2022? BTS.

  3. What were your food discoveries in 2022? Malatang, kimchimari guksu, ho mok talay, Japanese Dream Puffs and sweet rusks... It's been a good food year!

  4. What were your music discoveries in 2022? I'm not going to count any of the BTS members' solo music that was released this year because I've already technically discovered them many years ago with their solo mixtapes. I've listened to a ton of random songs by artists I'd never heard of this year, but if we're going with newly discovered artists with full albums I've fallen in love with, I'm gonna go with Seulgi (with her EP, 28 Reasons) and Oohyo (with her album, Far from the Madding City).

  5. Where will you be when the clock strikes midnight on January 1? At home in my jam jams.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Out with the old"
  1. I somehow predicted many of these responses. :)

    Happy new year, and thanks for being one of my favorite reads--again! I love your sense of humor and contagious enthusiasm, tempered slightly with a nothing-shocks-me vibe. I'd call it cynicism except it's better-natured than that. Here's to an even better 2023. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! :)

      I hope you have a happy and healthy (!!!) 2023 and have many fun adventures with Bellatrix!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9