Dining Out: Dim Sum at Casa Victoria

on
Saturday, December 31, 2022
Had a little dim sum session with my mom at Casa Victoria this afternoon:

Deep fried dough rice noodle rolls with pork floss

Steamed mushroom and snow pea leaves dumplings

Steamed jumbo shrimp dumplings (har gow)

Pan-fried shrimp and chives dumplings

Baked milk custard tarts

I'm staying at home in my jam jams tonight, so this was officially my last meal out in 2022. Think we made a pretty good choice. On that note, I hope everyone has a very happy and healthy new year. May next year be as delicious as this one!


Casa Victoria
8601 Warden Ave., Unit 4-6
Markham, ON L3R 0B5
(905) 948-1618
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9