Photolog 2021: Day 331 of 365

on
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Challah French Toast

As I still had an entire loaf of challah bread left over from last week, I made French toast for brunch again. (When in Rome, you know?) Tweaked the recipe a little bit, using 1/3 cup vanilla oat milk instead of 1/4 regular milk, and both the consistency and colour came out nicer. It's also become apparent to me that I cannot get sick of French toast like I would pancakes or waffles. My love for bread is undying.

(If you couldn't tell, I'm trying to eat my sadness away for missing the BTS concerts in L.A. with copious amounts of carbs and IT'S NOT WORKING.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9