Photolog 2021: Day 324 of 365

on
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Challah French Toast

My boss bought all the staff two huge loaves of challah bread yesterday (seemingly random, but he's Orthodox Jewish so I'm guessing it has something to do with Shabbos) so obviously I made French toast with it for today's brunch. And this is when I tell you that I have been a total loser rookie for using regular white bread this whole time. I mean, I know that all French toast recipes list either brioche or challah as the bread of choice, but I was always too lazy (and cheap) to buy a separate loaf of bread just to make French toast. But NOW I KNOW BETTER. The difference in quality and taste and texture is STAGGERING. On that note, at least I have enough challah to make French toast for the next three weekends. And hopefully my boss will decide to go into random challah-giving moods every Friday...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9