Photolog 2021: Day 330 of 365

on
Friday, November 26, 2021
Okay, I know I said I'm trying to eat healthier after the onslaught of dining out last week, but it's Friday and Friday means treat day and I have no willpower. As I said last week, Ying and I are on a mission to try out different dessert cafes, so on this week's radar is Reign Dessert Cafe, which I have seen all over IG.

Cinnamon egg waffle with vanilla toffee crunch ice cream

Reign Dessert Cafe initially got popular for their "boozy scoops" (basically alcohol-infused ice cream sundaes), but they also specialize in HK-style egg waffles (e.g. bubble waffles), which is what brought us there on this freezing cold November night. The moment we went in there, we were hit with the delectable scent of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and immediately knew we had to get whatever made that smell. The (ultra-nice, super-helpful) server told us it was the cinnamon waffle, so we obviously had to go with that. We asked for some topping suggestions, and ended up pairing our cinnamon waffle with vanilla toffee crunch ice cream, caramel and condensed milk drizzle, plus Skor and cheesecake bits. Y'all, I don't even have to tell you how fan-fucking-tastic this combination was. (It was gone within 3 minutes, I kid you not. The only thing slowing us down was how cold the ice cream was against our teeth.) 

Cinnamon egg waffle with vanilla toffee crunch ice cream

Great variety, great quality, great service, and great cozy vibe. I think we found our new fave dessert place. At least for egg waffles. (But when are we not in the mood for egg waffles?)


Reign Dessert Cafe
302 Copper Creek Drive
Markham, ON L6B 1N7
(647) 407-9175
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9