Friday Five: Scattergories Part 11!

on
Friday, August 13, 2021
This week's Friday Five:

My letter set by the Random Letter Generator: H

  1. What's something that recently exceeded your expectations? The Hot Chicken Sandwich I made yesterday!

  2. What snack from your childhood would you love to have right now? Honeycomb cereal!

  3. What ailment do you suffer from? High blood pressure.

  4. Which musical artist would be fun to hang out with? Halsey, or maybe Hayley Williams.

  5. What's something you're looking forward to this weekend? A hamburger (more specifically, a McDouble) from McDonald's. 😁

4 comments on "Friday Five: Scattergories Part 11!"
  1. Ooh yeah. I'd hang out with Halsey. Let's see. Oh, Heart would be good. Or H.E.R. Or...does Hailee Steinfeld count? Because then it would be Hailee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Halsey would be fun to hang out with! At the very least, we'd have some very interesting conversations, I think.

      Hailee Steinfeld would count. Weirdly enough, I don't really like Hailee Steinfield, but I think I'm just associating her with her character in Pitch Perfect 3. :P

      Delete
    2. You might like her more if you were a guy. :)

      Delete
    3. Honestly, I think if I was a guy, I would be gay. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9