Photolog 2021: Day 224 of 365

on
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Hot chicken sandwich with gravy and creamy chive mash

Tonight's dinner kit from Hello Fresh: Hot chicken sandwich with green beans, gravy, and creamy chive mash. A night of many firsts in my cooking journey. I turned on an oven for the first time. (Yes, for the first time. In 34 years.) I mashed potatoes for the first time. I baked chicken for the first time. I made gravy for the first time. And you know what, it turned out pretty damn good! The chicken came out perfectly seasoned and tender and the mashed potatoes were smooth and super delicious (I never thought to put sour cream in mashed potatoes, but it is excellent). The only thing I would've liked is more gravy. The recipe is supposed to make enough for two servings but I felt like it was just enough for one. Otherwise, this kit was definitely a success! 10/10, would make it again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9