Friday Five: The Hot Seat

on
Friday, July 19, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a yummy pan-fried dish? Seafood pajeon!

  2. What's a yummy slow-cooked dish? Pot roast!

  3. What's a yummy deep-fried dish? Tonkatsu!

  4. What's a yummy blanched dish? Wait, can you blanch anything else but vegetables? I guess I'm gonna have to go with good ol' choy sum with oyster sauce.

  5. What's a yummy smoked dish? Montreal smoked meat!
2 comments on "Friday Five: The Hot Seat"
  1. It never occurred to me that you can only blanche veggies. I think you can blanch nuts too, but those are sorta vegetables. Also, in a universe where everything is deep-fried everywhere, I love that my people have mastered it best with tonkatsu. You're totally right about that. When it's done well there's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, vegetables, legumes, nuts -- same category. :P

      God, I love tonkatsu. Pork, chicken, sauce, no sauce, Japanese, Korean... as long as it's battered properly, it's always good. Great, now I'm hungry.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9