Photolog 2019: Day 85 of 365

on
Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Woke up super early to see the cardiologist and endocrinologist today for a follow-up to my echo test last week (and to return the blasted blood pressure monitor from yesterday that woke me up every fucking hour last night), and after spending two hours there, I had to go to a lab to get blood testing done and then go to the pharmacy to get a new prescription. So I decided to go to the mall this afternoon because I needed to do something that wasn't medical. I originally went just to get some cut cotton pads at Muji, but then remembered that I needed to get a new Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask because my old one is almost done, so I went into Aritaum. I found out that Laneige now makes the lip balm in four different scents (I actually don't like the original strawberry scent because it's too artificial and cloying, but I just kept using it because it's effective), so I got one in Apple Lime because it smells like exactly like limeade which is one of my favourite things, ever.

As it turns out, they were having a Laneige promotion that offered 15% off all products, so I kept looking around to see if I needed anything else and found my favourite toner for 30% off, so I bought two in case they were being discontinued (I'm always suspicious when certain products have a higher discount than the promotion). After I left the mall, I went to T&T to do some grocery shopping and saw that my favourite Mediheal x Line Friends masks were on sale for $19.99 from $30 for their weekly special, so even though I just bought face masks last week, I picked up both the I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Masks and the P.D.F A.C. Dressing Ampoule Masks because it would've been churlish not to. So that is how my tedious morning turned into a pretty awesome afternoon. Retail therapy, indeed.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9