Photolog 2019: Day 84 of 365

on
Monday, March 25, 2019

Been having kind of a crappy day 'cause I had to get a blood pressure holter this morning, which means for the next 24 hours, I will have my blood pressure taken every 30 minutes by a cuff attached to a monitor that is on my body at all times. It's just annoying, 'cause aside from having a tight cuff on my upper arm all day, I also have to keep still when it's taking my blood pressure, which means that every 30 minutes, no matter what I'm doing, I can't move or talk (this legit happened to me while I was on the phone and walking up the stairs and it was just awkward). But my little order from Cirque Colors arrived this afternoon which brightened up my day. I ordered another bottle of my favourite nail polish colour of all time, Rhapsody in Blue, a bright cobalt blue (believe it or not, I actually finished up my old bottle). I also ordered NYFW, a royal blue creme, and Sapphire, a deep indigo with holographic flakes, 'cause you know I'm a sucker for blues. So, yeah, I'm just gonna chill out and do my nails and try to ignore the intense squeezing of my left arm every half an hour.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9