Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 569

on
Monday, March 25, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. A bagel with cream cheese, or yogurt with fruit? Obviously a bagel with cream cheese, which is probably why I have such high glucose levels to begin with. So these days, I have to be more of a yogurt with fruit kind of girl. LE SIGH.

  2. Makeup or skin care? Despite being a makeup artist and working in the makeup industry, I'm gonna say skincare. Your makeup only ever looks as good as your skin.

  3. What's the best way to treat yourself? Get yourself tickets to a BTS concert. You won't regret it.

  4. If you were required to hang out with someone from a reality TV show, who would you choose? If we count Run BTS! as a reality TV show, then obviously I'd hang out with BTS. If I can only pick one member, it'd be either Jungkook or Jimin (I can't decide, I'd have to rock-paper-scissors it).

  5. Please say something nice to someone else! You're important and you matter.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9