Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 548

on
Monday, October 29, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Velcro or buttons? I want to say Velcro just because it's such a good invention, but I actually don't own anything with Velcro, so I gotta go with buttons here, also because they're just far more aesthetically pleasing.

  2. Taylor Swift or Joan Jett? Joan Jett. This isn't even a competition.

  3. How much do you value the reviews on Sephora and Ulta? I take them into account, but with a grain of salt. The thing with reviews is that they're always subjective. And even personal preferences aside, there are a lot of people who use products that aren't designed for them. So if that dry-skinned person gives a bad review for a product for oily skin, it's completely redundant. The same goes for paid or product-provided reviews, since cosmetics companies give out so many PR packages these days. But if an overwhelming majority think one product is amazing and/or terrible, then I'm more prone to taking the reviews into consideration.

  4. What leftovers are in your fridge right now? Some BBQ pork and rice from a few days ago.

  5. What's the best nail polish top coat? I'm gonna go with Essie's Gel-Setter because it dries relatively fast and also keeps my nail polish from chipping for over a week. I think Seche Vite is holy grail material when it's fresh, but it gets thick and goopy so fast that you'll only get halfway through the bottle before it's rendered unusable.

  6. How do you feel about frosting? It's good when used in the right ratio to cake. But I've always preferred cake to frosting. And I don't like frosting by itself.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9