Photolog 2018: Day 302 of 365

on
Monday, October 29, 2018

My October 22 issue of TIME magazine arrived today. Yes, the global edition with BTS on the cover. The one that I tried to find at multiple convenience stores, gas stations, bookstores, and drugstores to no fucking avail. The one that I even asked my brother to look for in NYC, also to no avail. I found out through ARMYs on Twitter that it was only being carried in the West coast of North America (in Canada, this meant B.C. and Alberta), which is honestly ridiculous; if you're going to make a global publication available in chain stores in a country, make it the whole fucking country. People were finding them all over the West coast at like, Wal-Mart and Shoppers, and we couldn't get any in all of Ontario? You've gotta be kidding me. I don't know why the global edition of TIME wouldn't be available in the biggest cities on the East coast (e.g. Toronto and New York City), but I wasn't going to get FOMO over this. So I asked my BTS merch guy in Seoul if he was able to get a copy and he said he'd hold one for me since he ordered a ton of them, and it finally arrived today. To my surprise, he got me the poster edition as well, which I wouldn't have gotten if I picked it up in person (I think they were order-only). And he just charged me the cover price plus shipping. So, really, I just wanted to say 'fuck you' to the distributor of TIME magazine in Canada. That is all.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9