Japan Crate: October 2018

on
Monday, October 29, 2018
My October Premium Japan Crate arrived this morning! In this month's "Halloween" box:









Unanimous favourites from last month's box were the Nissin Toko-Nattsu Pineapple Coconut Sable Cookies, the Watermelon Hi-Chew, and the Pachi Pachi Chocoball. The worst snacks were the Pokka Sapporo Gabunomi Zunda Cream Soda, which literally tasted like liquid mung bean mochi (I almost gagged), and the Kabaya Karipori Cola and Grape Candy Sticks, which wanted to be hard fizzy candy and Pocky at the same time (cool in concept, terrible in execution). Now, having gone through the October box assortment, I can tell you already that I won't even be opening the Scary Story Gum. Firstly, because I don't care for scary shit (that doll-like girl on the packaging is downright creepy), and secondly, because it literally contains a piece of white gum that is boring as shit (I read reviews). But I will spend the next couple weeks making my way through everything else and see what the winners will be for October! I suppose this will be my version of trick-or-treating.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9