Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:
  1. Your skintone/colouring? Medium with yellow/olive undertones (NC35), dark brown hair and eyes.
  2. Favourite grey eyeshadow? Currently, I'd have to say it's MAC's new Electric Cool Eyeshadow in Electroplate (review coming soon!), but I love MAC Starflash Eyeshadow in Smoke & Diamonds.
  3. Favourite grey eyeliner? I don't like or use grey eyeliner on myself, but my favourite to use on others is MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Industry.
  4. Do you prefer warm or cool greys? On myself, I prefer warm greys, the ones that lean more taupe. But I appreciate looks with both warm or cool greys!
4 comments on "Survey Says..."
  1. Your skintone/colouring? Dark with yellow undertones.
    Favourite grey eyeshadow? This is difficult as grey is my favourite eyeshadow colour, ever. MAC's Weathered - I love the blue tones in it. I also like Knight Divine which is somewhat more shimmery.
    Favourite grey eyeliner? MAC Phone Number.
    Do you prefer warm or cool greys? Warm greys.

    @Denise: Looking forward to your Electric Cool Eyeshadow review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, also love Weathered and Knight Divine! :) Ironically, both of those are cooler greys... ;)

      It's coming soooooon!!!

      Delete
    2. True :) I'm weird like that. Hehe.

      Delete
    3. Lol, I'm weird, too. I don't like pencil eyeliner, for example. And, actually, I'm not really a huge fan of grey eyeshadows -- like, I would never pick grey first, if that makes sense. I have preferences between grey shades, but even for a smoky eye, I don't choose grey shades. :P Even on my clients, if they're like, "I want a smoky eye in grey and black," I'm always like, "Really? Are you sure?" I just find it so boring, and it makes a lot of people look so tired. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9