Saturday Nine

on
Saturday, April 2, 2011
This week's Saturday Nine:
  1. What was the best thing about being 19? Being legal, obviously. I remember thinking how fantastic it was that I could finally buy my own cigarettes and alcohol, and I didn't have to bribe my brother anymore.
  2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? Walking around downtown or going for long drives. Traveling in general inspires me, because it's really the journey that counts, not the destination.
  3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when... I accidentally fart in public. (Yeah, that's right, I admitted it.) Or when I need to poop in a public bathroom. What can I say? I like the comfort of my own home. But, hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. I just don't like it when people can hear my business.
  4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years. Modrobes pants, Vans Slip-On sneakers, and Discmans.
  5. What's the best birthday present you've ever had? Hmm... birthday sex.
  6. What's your oldest possession? My mom gave me a hand-painted lacquered wooden jewelry box that she got when was a teenager. If hand-me-downs don't count, then it's a jade ring necklace that my grandma gave me when I was a born. It's conveniently stored inside the aforementioned jewelry box.
  7. Do you have any phobias? Coulrophobia and pediophobia.
  8. This is pretty much the start of Spring. What's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long winter we've been having? Spring make-up!
  9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in? Pretty much any of the red states.
2 comments on "Saturday Nine"
  1. Hehe, I never knew there was a Saturday Nine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm sure there's a meme for every day of the week if I cared to look for it. ;) Sometimes the Friday Five doesn't satisfy me enough, lol.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9